Please contact us by telephone (603-878-1546) or using the box below if you have questions or would like to discuss these tools. We are here to help.
Whenever you’re introducing a template it’s essential to review it with your legal counsel to ensure it is currently compliant with federal and local legal requirements. We cannot take that responsibility given the differences in laws due to location and the frequency of changes in legal requirements.
Templates for Workplace Investigations
1. Participant’s Statement for use after discussion, during meeting — by either the Reporting Participant or the Accused Participant: Template – Reporting Participant’s Statement
2. Witness’ Statement for use after discussion, during meeting: Template – Witness Statement
3. Investigation Confidentiality Agreement: Template – Investigation Confidentiality Agreement
4. Investigation Close-out Notice to be hand-delivered to Reporting/Complaining Participant following discussion of the Outcome of the Investigation during the meeting: Investigation Close-out Letter to Reporting Employee
5. Investigatory Leave Notification: Template – Investigatory Leave Notification
Contact us with questions or for assistance if you experience any difficulty downloading your templates!